NationsWEST Field House, 3-623 Carleton Trail, North Battleford
- Friday, March 23 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Saturday, March 24 8:30 am – 5:00 pm *snacks provided
- Sunday, March 25 8:30 am – 5:00 pm *snacks provided
$10.00, which includes:
- Forever…in motion Leader Manual with resistance band
- Forever…in motion Circuit manual for each facility participating
- Snacks/beverages throughout the workshop.
To register contact:
Wendy Verity 306-446-8623
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
About Forever...in motion
Forever…in motion is an initiative that helps older adults become physically active through volunteer led physical activity groups. Forever…in motion was developed by the Saskatoon Health Region and provincially implemented by the Saskatchewan Parks and Recreation Association
If you are an Older Adult who believes in the benefits of physical activity, are active and enjoy helping others, why not volunteer as a leader? We can help you enhance and develop your skills in leading a physical activity class for your peers.
For more information visit www.spra.sk.ca/foreverinmotion