About the Forum
Gathering Strength/Rassembler nos forces: Framework for Recreation in Canada Forum 2018 is a national event focused on building relationships, continuing dialog and working in cooperation towards achieving the values, goals and priorities identified in the Framework for Recreation in Canada: Pathways to Wellbeing.
The Forum will be held on May 8-10, 2018 in Regina, Saskatchewan at the Delta Hotel Regina.
What to Expect
Gathering Strength is the first event of its kind since the completion of the Framework in 2015, and will bring together leaders, practitioners, and stakeholders from sectors across Canada to showcase effective partnerships and initiatives, share knowledge and best practices, continue dialog and identify future opportunities for collaboration towards achieving the values, goals and priorities identified in the Framework.
At Gathering Strength, you will experience:
- 2 inspiring keynote speakers
- 30 engaging sessions focused on the five goals of the Framework
- Entertaining social events, showcasing Saskatchewan's diverse cultures and recreation opportunities
- Valuable opportunities for networking and knowledge sharing with delegates from across Canada
- A chance to see Regina's new world class facility- Mosaic Stadium - and explore Wascana Park, one of North America's largest urban parks.
Watch this brief video to learn more about this upcoming event:
Registration Rates (including taxes):
- Early Bird Rate (Register by March 29, 2018) – $315
- Regular Rate (Register from March 30 - April 24, 2018) – $365
- Student Rate (Confirmation of Enrollment required) – $235
The deadline to register is April 24, 2018.