Promoting Healthy Food Environments in Saskatchewan Public Recreation Facilities
Public recreation facilities are the heart of a community. They are a gathering place to promote healthy, active lifestyles. Eat Healthy, Play Healthy partners want to connect with people who have influence over the food and drinks offered in public recreation facilities through:
- Potential solutions to overcome the challenges.
- The challenges with offering healthy food and drink choices.
- The resources and support needed to implement healthy change.
- Obtain resources and support based on best science to improve the availability of healthy food and drinks in your facility(ies) while protecting profits,
- Receive a certificate of participation to display
- An entry to win a tablet valued at $200
Register online before December 22, 2017 at https://form.jotform.com/73206364312246.
- Partners that have a vested interest in supporting the health of people living in Saskatchewan:
- Ministry of Parks, Culture and Sport
- Ministry of Health
- Saskatchewan Parks and Recreation Association
- Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada
- Public Health Nutritionists of Saskatchewan
- University of Saskatchewan