Throughout the summer, the Saskatchewan Parks and Recreation Association (SPRA) is hosting a series of inspiring live webinar panel discussions on how the recreation industry has been transformed or is adapting as a result of COVID-19 and highlight parks and recreation's contributions to the development of our communities as the province and our industry navigate this new normal.
This week's topic is: “How are Saskatchewan’s communities and the municipal recreation industry adapting to COVID-19 and the province's re-opening plan?”
- Todd Shafer, Saskatchewan Parks and Recreation Association, Chief Executive Officer
- Darcy McLeod, City of Yorkton, Director of Community Development
- Jody Boulet, City of Prince Albert, Director of Community Services
- Vanessa Atkins, Town of Rosthern, Recreation and Community Development Manager
- Chelsea Corrigan, Town of Nipawin, Director of Parks and Recreation
Hosted by SPRA CEO Todd Shafer, this 1-hour panel discussion will begin by addressing our key topic and then branch off into an open dialogue to allow for an engaging, dynamic conversation about the critical issues affecting our industry. Attendees will have the opportunity to submit questions, which will be forwarded to the panelists for discussion.
There is no cost to register.