As the COVID-19 situation evolves, Saskatchewan libraries have been returning to business. The Saskatchewan Parks and Recreation Association Resource Centre will be resuming services as of Wednesday, September 30, 2020 for mailing loans only (no in-person services).
If you have previously requested an item from our library, we will be contacting you to see if you would still like to borrow the item.
You can search the library catalogue by visiting this page.
Below is an outline of how our library service will run:
- The SPRA library will re-open on September 30 for mailing loans only. There will be no in-person browsing until further notice.
- All library loans will be extended to six (6) weeks. There will no renewals so please return them on or before the due date stamped on the item.
- Loans may be returned via mail (postage paid label will be included with items) or in the Green Mailbox outside the SPRA Office at 1445 Park Street.
- For your safety, items will be quarantined for one (1) week.
- All requests will be mailed on Wednesdays. Requests for items must be submitted by 9:00 a.m. to be sent out that day.
- Sanitizing wipes or spray will be used on the CDs and DVDs before being quarantined.
- GPS or Pedometers will not be available for loan until further notice.
For More Information
For more information or to request assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.