The knowledge and expertise of our volunteer Board of Directors help make the Saskatchewan Parks and Recreation Association a strong and innovative organization.
These volunteers recognize that recreation is essential for quality of life in this province, providing many benefits to both individuals and communities. Their leadership strengthens our organization and the entire recreation industry.
These are your 2021-2022 SPRA Board of Directors:
• Jody Boulet - President
• Tonia Logan - Director for the North
• Amy Kent- Director for Cities
• Chelsea Corrigan - Director for Towns
• Taylor Morrison - Director for Villages
• Jennifer Burgess - Director at Large
• Heidi Carl - Director at Large
• Dean Dodge - Director at Large
• Larry Hall - Director at Large